Experiences when traveling to Australia

Going here and there, traveling all over the country until countries with developed tourism are something to do when young. You will discover valuable values ​​of this world, admire, enjoy new lands. In this article, will mention the experiences when traveling Australia difficult to express into words, maybe this is a passion of no one. Hopefully, with the experience will inspire young people once set foot here.

1. Travel Australia Touch the difference of a new horizon

Without hiding anything from you, during the busy days of my life, I knew that I would be relieved if I were patted by the natural scent of freshly cut grass, with the warm sunshine gently flowing on my shoulders when Take care of bare feet on thick, soft grass. And where I choose to go is Australia, to immerse myself and enjoy a true trip.
Must recognize that Australia has its own beauty, which is typical of two big cities:
Melbourne city with a cold climate, picturesque scenery here, the important thing that I see is human how friendly
Sydney has a warmer climate, a bustling urban atmosphere with many things to explore such as fashion, richest culture.

Not only that, my Australian travel experience also comes to the famous coastal city of Gold Coast, Queensland. Here, with a series of powerful feeling games such as surfing, clubs and bars that are bustling all night in the area Suffer Paradise let me enjoy my own fun that I have been longing for. . I also spent a day to visit the world of Dream world, wet and wild, Movie world, because the Australian tourist portal is not easy to find, so I enjoy what I have when I arrive. here.
I realized that life is a long, long journey, the experiences when traveling in Australia cannot be described completely by words, because it is too top. The bravery of myself made me not falter on my journey to Australia.

2. The more Australian tourism conquers, the better

I came to Australia in bewilderment, confusion and excitement with how much newness and worries and worries. However, I know what I need to do to have an interesting trip after having fully prepared the experience for this travel itinerary. The late summer sunshine of Melbourne suburb brought a bit of a glimpse of the warm afternoon of warm Saigon when I saw my feet off. The first day I came here, the thing that fascinated me was watching the sun and seeing it hanging forever high, only diving at around 9pm, so I was watching the sun hidden behind the horizon at the same time as Male. 

Concepts such as daylight saving time, the longer days of the night, are more emphasized than the fact that I'm in a place far away from the hemisphere ... Alone in a strange house with friends from all over The world, this reminds me to practice adapting to the new journey quickly to start exploring the values ​​that the tourism industry in Australia brings, the more I think, the more I enjoy it.

3. Set foot in Sydney

Looking forward to finding the difference in the journey for a better Australian experience, I stopped in Sydney. The swaying sails of the Sydney Opera House and the magnificent Sydney Harbor Bridge amidst a sparkling sea - are known as the symbol and pride of the Sydney people.
This ideal attraction is forever in my mind that I will never forget, it is very simple to enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the waves fluttering in this extremely romantic atmosphere that has brought about Great experience for myself.

4. Visit the Great Barrier Reef

I have read many articles sharing experiences and experiences when traveling in Australia so I know where I need to go. And the Great Barrier Reef doesn't resent my trip. Very true, indeed this is one of the 7 natural wonders of the world that countless tourists want to see the beauty with their own eyes.
To give you more motivation to seek out Australian tourism, I share the following: This masterpiece stretches 2,000 km with pristine white sand beaches, especially with clear water is an opportunity for you Watch the unique coral reefs, beautiful and irresistible. At Cairn, you can scuba dive or take a glass-bottom boat to see it with your own eyes. Perhaps perhaps verbal expression will not tell the value of conquering the Great Barrier Reef, so to truly be the best experience, you should immediately come to Australia.

5. Come to Kakadu National Park

The reason I never went to the park, because I found myself not suited to this space. However, the experience of traveling in Australia by some of the previous people has spurred my step forward to Kakadu National Park to find out.
It has attracted me from the first glance, worthy of being ranked as a world heritage, is the ideal Australian tourist destination not to be missed. This place conquers myself by passion for exploration and adventure. Admire Aboriginal rock art and see rare ancient plants, a little restorative of a little talker like me when coming to this place.

6. Visit Royal Botanic Garden, Melbourne

Before that, I did not plan to stop at this place, but a strange wind, this is what I call the charm (it is very long), so I stopped to visit here. This is the most beautiful natural botanical garden, although the garden is only about 35 hectares, but it is one of the wonderful botanical gardens of Australia and the world. If you want to take a vacation, Royal Botanic Garden is the ideal destination for every family.

7. Melbourne-Passion passion for travel

Melbourne is the most anticipated destination for my trip, this is Australia's second largest city and the cultural center of this country. It is especially worth mentioning here that the house of more than 140 ethnic groups creates an extremely diverse and unique culture. Melbourne is famous for its magnificent and magnificent architecture, so it is a harmonious combination of modern and ancient features.
I like walking, watching and feeling things around in Melbourne city. It gave me a new feeling when everything was around me, as I stood still when I witnessed the affectionate affection lying somewhere in the stream of people up and down.

8. Visit The Entrance

The experience when traveling Australia is indispensable The Entrance, photographed virtual live check with the lovely pelicans.
It becomes one of the famous tourist areas and is visited by most tourists when coming to Kangaroo country and I myself. If you have an interest in animal love, go to The Entrance in Australia, put pelican food, this experience is also very interesting.

9. Excursions to the town of Bacchus Marsh

Located in the Melbourne suburbs, find here you will easily see the lush green strawberries, ripe fruits, vineyards stretching headlines, with many fruits hanging at each clump.
What's more fun when being immersed in nature and hand-picking the fruits of my favorite, right? I enjoyed it here, what about you? Summer in Melbourne - known as the fruit-picking season starts from November to February every year, with a variety of fruits depending on the month. Therefore, if you have this hobby, do not choose the appropriate time for your trip!

10. Jervis Bay to watch dolphins

With this hobby, I was inspired to find my way to Australia. Jervis Bay is a place to rest and enjoy a series of holidays like paradise. This place gives me an interesting journey, discovering every impressive corner of Jervis Bay. Specifically, from interesting short fishing trips, exciting sailing excursions, watching the colorful world in the fantasy-filled ocean.

The experience of traveling to Australia is forever an unforgettable memory in me. Please go immediately to experience and don't forget to share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment